Thursday, June 23, 2011

1st Day Of Magic 8 Ball Experiment

It was a long day at work and what is now needed is a glass of wine and some relaxation. I shall plop myself down on the couch and watch the hummingbird feeding frenzy going on outside my window. Wow my windows are dirty. This is the perfect opportunity to ask the Magic 8 Ball a question. Alright..... shakey shakey........Magic 8 Ball should I clean my filthy windows? Magic 8 Ball Says: Outlook Not so Good. Well that is not good cause my windows are DIRTY. What possible harm could it do to clean them anyway?

I'll just grab my Windex and paper towels. It is now a half hour later and it is quite apparent that this Magic 8 Ball might just be.......... well.......Magic.....or at the very least psychic. And I should be listening to it when it gives me answers because now I have made a complete mess of my windows.

You know that commercial where the birds laugh because the glass is so clean that it looks like the sliding glass door is open and the bird flies into it......not gonna happen with my windows cause they are a streaky effing mess! So...... sitting here and looking out my windows.............Outlook Not So Good.